Kathryn L. Holloway, M.D.
Current professional and academic appointments
- Professor, Department of Neurosurgery
- Director, Richmond PADRECC, McGuire Veterans Administration Hospital
- Chief, Section of Neurosurgery, Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Administration Hospital
- B.S., Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J.
- M.D., Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J.
- Internship, general surgery, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- Residency, neurosurgery, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- Fellowship, neural grafting, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
- Epilepsy surgery
- Movement disorder surgery
- Brain mapping
- Spinal cord injury
- Movement disorders
- Neural stem cell transplantation
- Published research
Holley Stone, R.N.